Easy Steps to a Perfectly Clean Kitchen Sink


I spent much of my life in kitchen sink frustration. I would clean and clean and clean and no matter what I did I was never satisfied with the appearance of my stainless steel sink. Abrasive cleaners like Ajax and Comet would leave a white residue that was ugly. More mild cleaners like 409 would leave hard water build up. No combination was ever satisfying. Lots of experimentation caused me to mix methods until I finally came up with a perfect sink cleaning system.

Step one: Clean entire sink with a scrub pad and abrasive cleaner
Step two: Rinse sink completely
Step three: Clean hard water around faucet using vinegar and an old toothbrush
Step four: Rinse sink completely
Step five: Spray entire sink with window cleaner
Step six: Wipe sink down with a lint free towel until sink is dry

Your sink will sparkle and it will make your whole world feel happy again! You can maintain the sparkle by drying your sink after each use.

Photobucket