Hair Band Organization


In a home with long-haired girls we have hair accessories... hair accessories of every kind and color. They are coming out of our ears. One of the things we use the most are small, colored hair elastics.These little things could drive me absolutely to distraction. They are a one use product, after a day in the hair they are thrown away, but it is before they make it to the hair that they are difficult. They are so small and they scatter everywhere. When I want 4 yellow bands to match an outfit, I don't want to sort through all of our hair accessories to find them. A couple years ago, I picked up a small craft organizer. It is the perfect solution for the hair elastic craziness. Each little section holds a different color and keeps them organized and within easy reach. I don't know how I ever survived without this for the organization of our colorful hair bands!

For the time and frustration it saves, this little craft organizer is definitely a Favorite Thing!

Photobucket