My Most Favorite Salad in the Whole World


Are you ready for it? This is my "Tastes so Good it Makes my Heart Flutter With Delight" Salad! I have been making this salad for the last 3 years, since I first had it in a local restaurant and decided that I could copy the recipe at home without any trouble. That first time I tasted it in the restaurant I was in love and I was beyond excited when my home salad turned out equally tasty. I eat this so much, I might just turn into blue cheese myself.

Spinach and Apple Salad
2-3 cups baby spinach
1/2 Granny Smith apple (cut into small pieces)
2 Tbs toasted chopped walnuts
2 Tbs blue cheese crumbles
2 Tbs Poppy Seed Dressing (the most recent one I've been making is from Trainer Momma, it's a good one)

Combine all ingredients and join me in Spinach Salad Heaven!

Photobucket