Favorite Things Friday- Memory Foam Mattress

This is not a picture of me!

I love our mattress, I love our mattress, I love our mattress! Oh, and in case you missed my point there... I LOVE our mattress! 

Two years ago, at our whits end with our traditional mattress, we decided it was time to purchase a new one. We went to several furniture stores and laid on all of their beds. After our trials I knew without a doubt that I wanted a memory foam. The instant I laid on them my back felt so relaxed. So we started the process of narrowing our search down to get the best memory foam for the least amount of money. That is when my husband tracked down the most fantastic deal on Overstock.com. Their deal was at least half as expensive as anything else we could find. At first we were a bit hesitant about the quality, but with a 5 star customer rating and incredible reviews we thought we'd give it a try.

Hands down, the 8-inch Cool Sensations Memory Foam Mattress from Overstock.com is the best mattress I have ever slept on! Two years later, I am still as happy with it as the first day it arrived. The quality is great, the deal is great and I sleep better than great. The best part of memory foam is that I cannot feel the movements of my husband in bed next to me... you know those old commercials with a wine glass sitting on a mattress and they drop the bowling ball and the wine doesn't spill, well that is exactly what you could do with this mattress. 

If you are needing a new mattress, you will not find a better one for under $300. I can't imagine a better night sleep!

Photobucket